NC DENR-DWR Water Supply Planning - Water Allocation Study
Water Allocation StudySection 1.(a) of S.L. 2007-518 (H.B. 820) requires the Environmental Review Commission (ERC), with the assistance of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR), to conduct a comprehensive study of water resources in North Carolina.
Persons who have questions about the public meetings, the Water Allocation Study, or other matters related to the ERC, may contact the Commission Counsel or other Commission staff at (919) 733-2578 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The ERC's Water Allocation Study web page
- The Water Allocation Study website
- Water Allocation Study website - legislation involving water allocation recommendations
- Water Resources Policy Act of 2009 - Senate Bill 907
- Delineate River Basins - House Bill 802 / Senate Bill 833