NC DENR-DWR Career Opportunities

Career Opportunities

Currently, there are no external vacancies in the Division of Water Resources.   You may want to try the Office of State Personnel.

Submit state application (form PD-107) and copy of all transcripts for post-high school course work directly to the contact person listed for the specific position. Questions regarding a specific position should be directed to the contact person.

Office of State Personnel
Office of State Personnel Job Vacancies