What is It's Our Water?
- A North Carolina-specific high school Earth/Environmental Science curriculum and resources guide for North Carolina students and teachers.
- Covers the importance of water quality and quantity, monitoring and maintaining water quality, and the impacts individual choices and actions have on water quality.
- Centers around field activities in a local stream that lead to a final report and recommendations by the class.
- Activities are coordinated with a series of videos, demonstrations, classroom activities, homework and quizzes.
- Aligned with the North Carolina Standard Course of Study for high school Earth/Environmental Science.
for more information or to sign up for any of these workshops.